We look forward to welcoming you back on 26th April. Subject to Government guidance.Find out more
Why Our Pub is Great
What makes The Spiral Weave stand out from other carvery pubs in Kirkcaldy? We’re everything you need a local to be, and much more. We want everyone who comes to see us to be happy. And not just with the food and drink, although we reckon you’ll be satisfied with our roasts, burgers, and pub legends like fish and chips. Spiral Weave is a modern pub with the heart and soul of a traditional local. You get the best of both worlds when you walk through our door.
Pop over whenever the mood takes you and eat what you want, when you want. Food is served from lunchtime until late. Carvery is on every day of the week so you don’t have to count the days until Sunday to get your roast fix.
Nothing beats sitting in a big beer garden on a sunny afternoon. Ours is a winner. And we’ve got a really nice terrace. Grab a drink and get out there! You’ll find plenty of places to sit. And if you’re a fan of pubs with children’s outdoor play areas, you’ve come to the right place. Chill with your favourite drink and let the kids go crazy.
Speaking of drinks, we do all the pub drinks you can think of. Cask ales, bottled beers, draught lager, and cider. Easy-drinking wines and lovely bubbly. All the spirits. And a bunch of soft drinks that hit the spot. We do a champion brew and good fresh coffee too.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus